- Reading EDM, Service Document, Entity Feed
- Creating, reading, updating, merging, patching, deleting Entity Records
- Reading, updating complex and simple properties
- Reading, updating, deleting relationship links
- Performing all the above operations as a sequence in a single Batch operation
Sunday, September 28, 2014
JBoss Fuse and JBoss Data Virtualization Integration using OData2/Olingo2 Camel Component
I have recently contributed an OData2.0 component based on Apache Olingo2 library to Apache Camel. The component supports all OData operations listed below:
This opens up another avenue for integrating JBoss Fuse and JBoss DV in addition to existing methods like the Camel SQL component. I was able to put this component together so quickly thanks to the Apache Camel Component Framework I have blogged about earlier.
Unfortunately some of the fixes from this effort did not make it into the Apache Camel 2.14.0 release, but will be included in JBoss Fuse 6.2 release coming soon.
I will be posting a demo soon that shows how the new Olingo2 component can be used to integrate JBoss Fuse and JBoss Data Virtualization to combine the awesome power of both platforms.